Who is/are your favorite Hey! Say! JUMP member/s?

What do you want to search about?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hey! Say! JUMP's Romeo and Juliet (Fangirl Version XD)

Yeah..I made this for no reason at all using random words fangirls would say but I guess it turned out kinda okay, right? ^_^'

You are my Romeo(referring to ichibans XDDD)
I love you Romeo
Don't you my Romeo? (as in.. the i love you part..yeah. this is stupid XD)

We will give you our ever undying love
The name we'll all shout is our ichiban's

AISHITERU!

I want a date, I want one bad
The time that I looked into your nice eyes made me really mad (as in crazy)
Don't disappoint me

I LOVE YOU, PLEASE LOVE ME

If you won't love me you'll leave my heart torn badly
Hey,isn't that right?

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
That's all I ever think about

Hold me in your arms and never ever let go

You're my Romeo and I'm your Juliet
Please give me your never-ending love
I'll go and scream your name now

You're my Romeo and I'm your Juliet
Please give me your never-ending love
I'll go and scream your name now ichiban

...and you get the rest. XD

Baibai~!

No comments:

Post a Comment