Who is/are your favorite Hey! Say! JUMP member/s?

What do you want to search about?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

WOW.

Yay~! Soooo... tomorrow's my birthday~! I'll be older than Shintaro~ *gazp* hahaha okay, I'm not THAT much older than him. Our gap's only like, 48 days? Anyway, I'll be celebrating it (along with my dad's birthday which is 5 days away from mine) tomorrow with my family/family friends by eating out to dinner at *insert restaurant here XD* at *insert time here XD*. I'm kind of annoyed though. I got the sniffles. It's all our new aircon's fault for being too cold last night TT^TT Demo~! I hope it clears out tomorrow... I don't want it to ruin my special day or something.


Okay! so the new school year's almost here. I might ask advice from my senpais about Second Year High XD. I'm very excited~ We'll be having cooking this year~! Yaaay~ I've been waiting for this since 4th Grade since we weren't able to cook and in First Year, we had sewing.(Which I terribly suck at. And as in, on the sewing machine.)I've never cooked before, but I've seen my mom cook since I was little and I'm lucky I already know how to crack and egg in two without the shell being in the bowl and with one hand ^^. Aside from cooking, we'll also be learning how to play the organ (Which I am happy about since Music is once of my favorite subjects and the fact that I study piano... Though my level is not that high...), we'll be having Biology, Intermediate Algebra (hope I enjoy it like I did with Primary Algebra... It was easy. ^^), We'll be learning Afro-Asian Literature, and Asian History... It's according to my books though. I don't know what other new things we'll be learning this year.


Why is the title called 'WOW.'? Because this is my first post in more than one paragraph XD. Okay. It's also entitled that because I heard some disturbing news from my friend OrangeNella. Quoting from her blog...

OMG I really can't type long.

I opened our formspring today and there was a flood of yaoi paragraphs in our inbox.

And not just any yaoi. RyutaroXShintaro yaoi.

Oh my gawd... I almost cried. I had to check all the boxes and the last ones were so bad I had to cover my eyes. Then I had to see again to find the "delete" button.

I'm shaking.

I think i'm traumatized by yaoi for the rest of my life.

I mean, at first it was just RyutaroXYamada, and then I saw the ones with Shin in it and I was like "Oh crap..."

I'm not exaggerating. It was strictly PG 18. I seriously AM shaking and I feel terrible.

He's only TWELVE, for JE's sake!

Who would do such a thing?

I'm officially against yaoi. And incest. FOREVER. Not that I supported that to begin with.

No cheers. My ichiban was just placed into a yaoi fic. With his BROTHER. It's not pretty.


Wow. I feel so disgusted at whoever wrote those perverted paragraphs. I don't feel as bad as she (Nella) does though. Because she actually READ some of them. Aaaanddd nooow... I'm consoling her. XD

Baibai~!

P.S.,
I'm a better consoler...or.. whatever you call it than I thought. XDDD Oh, and if you want to visit Nella's blog, you can click here >>> http://orangenella.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment