Who is/are your favorite Hey! Say! JUMP member/s?

What do you want to search about?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's JUNE. :'(

Gawrsh. School year's coming. Gonna miss all the free time I had this summer. Okaaaay.. so today's June 1. A week more before school starts. The only exciting part on the first day's when we see new students in our classrooms when we enter them. Also, it'll be HALF-DAY again... Or so I hope... Well, in my new year level... There are 3 sections. There's II - St. Gertrude (which I feel my section'll be), II - St. Catherine, and II - St. Hilda... Ooorrr... They change the sections again this year. Which means... more changes... Dangit. Anywhoo, my dad's birthday's tomorrow~ Yay~ ... Ahehehee... Now what else was it I wanted to post about...



AH! RIGHT~!



Last night, when I opened my Facebook account, I was tagged in one of Nella's screenshot photos. It looks something like this:




And guess what I see... JUMP's Hitomi No Screen over there (thank you Nella for highlighting) on MYX's site. You vote your favorite song here and the top 10 will be featured on tv. I don't know either to feel happy that I can finally see them on tv for once or to be horrified of other peoples' comments IF they see them on tv (JUMP isn't that famous here, after all) AND more girls liking them ESPECIALLY MY ICHIBANS. I'm confused. I don't care if NEWS or KAT-TUN makes it! JUST. NOT. JUMP.


Bai~ (One bai for today. That post didn't sound so great... Weelll... Except the 'my dad's birthday tomorrow' thing. )

P.S., Since it's June... I won't be posting much till March (I'll try to post every weekend if I have time) because High School's really busy and stressful. (Naaoooo~~~ My interneeet~~~ T_T... Nyeh. I'm okay with that. At least I'll have a lot to post about XP)

No comments:

Post a Comment