Who is/are your favorite Hey! Say! JUMP member/s?

What do you want to search about?

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nothing Much To Post About XD

Okaaayy~ So I just finished downloading Photoshop Cs4 (The full version) today and I have no idea how to use it... Except the brush tool, that's easy. Can anyone tell me how to use it? My interest in Photoshop might go away... XD I tried editing a pic and when I was done (or too lazy to figure out how to use the rest of the tools) ... I noticed how much I stank. XD


Anywhoo~ I decided to get rid of my boredom by watching (Or listening) to some fandubs on Youtube. Now that kind of makes me want to do one, too! But I'm not good at Audacity sooo... Nevermind. Plus, it's never quiet around here at my place. Hmm... These fandubs are good... Wahahahaha.


I'm kind of getting addicted to NEWS's Weeeek. I know it's kind of old but it's still nice to listen to. Heck, I might even get addicted to NEWS. Not only that but maybe ___________! (Thank you Nella for intimidating me. I shall have my revenge somedae! Nyaha! >8D) I saw a fandub / dance on Youtube by some dudes from Australia and it was... Eh... *ahem* You get what I mean.


Baibai~!

P.S.,(Don't you notice how I almost always put P.S.'s after my Baibai~!s? Nyeh. Oh well. XD)
JUMP's currently ranked as number 35. *phew* ^w^'

2 comments: